01270 780306 (Day)
01270 780908 (Evening)
You are summonsed to attend the next meeting of the above Council, which will be held on Monday 28th January 2019 at ASTON CHAPEL at 7.30 p.m.
Adrian G Lawrence – Clerk
Opportunity for Parishioners to speak (maximum of 10 minutes will be allocated for this item).
- Aston Cricket Club – The future. Short presentation re this. This is not a question and answer session just a short presentation. If/when there are further developments a full public meeting would be held to discuss in depth.
2. Declaration of Interest – if a member is present at a meeting of the authority, and they have a disclosable pecuniary in any matter to be considered or being considered at the meeting, they cannot take part in any discussion of the matter at the meeting or vote on it. They should disclose the interest to the meeting and follow the Council’s Code of Conduct.
3. Minutes of last Parish Council Meeting held 17th December 2018
4. Matters arising from last minutes
5. Highway matters
- Cheshire East Council
I, Income since last Meeting
- Accounts paid since last meeting
- Accounts to pay at meeting
8. Planning Applications:
- Applications received since last meeting
- Results of previous applications
- Applications/Planning Matters before this meeting
- Neighbourhood Plan update
9. Police Report
10. Next Meeting of Parish Council